Shower Repair


Shower Crack Repair in Frisco, TX

Shower Pan Crack Repair

Happy Tubs specializes in shower crack repair in fiberglass, acrylic and even cultured marble. Small repairs are completed in under ii hours, for only $399 and the shower tin be used the very next day.

Shower Crack Repair in McKinney, TX

Shower Wall Crevice Repair

If yous have a damaged shower wall, there's no longer a need to go through a plush replacement. We can perform any size shower wall repair. The shower can fifty-fifty be used the very side by side day.

Shower Hole Repair in Plano, TX

Shower Hole Repair

Whether damage repair, or if you simply desire to modify a office of your shower, Happy Tubs has the answer with over 36 years of combined experience in both fiberglass and acrylic shower repair.

Authorized Shower Repair Technicians


We are proud to be one of the merely Shower Repair companies in the United states to be Authorized Service Representatives for warranty service and nosotros also specialize in repairing showers by the post-obit manufacturers. It gives us inside access to the best methods and materials for yourshower repair needs.

we have 1 Hour date windows!

Joe P "Arnold and his assistant arrived right on time, repaired the crack in my tub and left everything clean. The tub looks good as new and feels stronger than earlier. All for a realistic price!" Joe P. ~ Karen D "had some other tub business cancel and reschedule FOUR times. Arnold called me correct back and really showed up a chip early on so I could get to work and first my day. Terrific crack repair! Left everything make clean and made my day." Karen D. ~ Rob P "The bathtub looks like brand new and my married woman couldn't be happier. I can't fifty-fifty tell where the flake repair is. Highly recommended for their friendliness and professionalism!" Rob P. ~ Michele K "Outstanding Client Service from the initial contact to the finished product!! I am very happy with the bathtub bit repairs and with how like shooting fish in a barrel everything was!!!" Michele K. ~ David B. "I fell and my heel punctured my built in bathroom tub. Found Happy Tubs by a search and the owner Conspicuously explained my tub repair. Likewise cost almost 1/tenth of replacing the tub. you DO NOT See the hole repair. Astonishing!" David B. ~ Michael O "Corking company to work with and excellent follow upwardly. Had iv fixtures re caulked and everything looks great!!! Cleanup was spot on and even came back for a quick chip repair. Truly expect to make their customers happy. Highly recommended!!!" Michael O. ~ Kevin T "I'm very satisfied with the crack repair that Joel did on my shower wall. I can't even tell where the crack was or where the repair is. Saved me a bundle on replacing the shower and it looks equally practiced as new. Would recommend." Brian F. ~ Allison W. "Nosotros really appreciated the time spent, his knowledge, and a well repaired bathtub. You tin't go wrong with Happy Tubs for bathtub repair. We volition definitely exist calling Arnold if any other problems arise!" Allison W. ~ Sarah W "He was super knowledgeable, explaining and showing me every step of the process. He was also able to completely remove the bad repair job someone else did. the Happy Tubs rust repair looks astonishing. I would refer them for a bathtub repair in a centre beat." Keilah W. ~ Kumar P "I am extremely satisfied with Arnold from Happy Tubs and the bathtub crevice repair he did. I whole-heartedly recommend him. You lot can't enquire for a better looking bathtub repair. Your tub will exist in good easily." Kumar P. ~ Lynn B "Happy Tubs came out for a bath tub cleft repair. Arnold did an incredible job - my garden tub looks brand new! Happy Tubs is quick, responsive, and does a cute task - I highly recommend them." Lynn B. ~ Josephine P "Today, after most ii hours of piece of work on it, Arnold showed me my "new and improved" tub! You tin can't tell at that place was fifty-fifty a fissure on it to begin with, he was that good. I recommend Happy Tubs for bathtub crack repairs!" Josephine P. ~ Eliza C "Arnold was quick with a response. Showed up the next morning on curt notice and was on time. The chip repair was finished inside an hour and a half and it looks impeccable. I'll just have to be careful not to chip the tub once more!" Eliza C. ~ P Patel "Later a leak was found in our garden tub during the home inspection, we almost lost the sale because I couldn't discover anyone that repairs cracked tubs and has a warranty. Happy Tubs was quick with a response and fixed my bathtub in 1 day, very clear and reasonable price too!" P. Patel ~ Darlene T "My toddler tipped over a candle on the grandparents garden tub, which melted it bad. In one case I found Happy Tubs, they took care of the garden tub repair right away and were even able to become some other stains out of the surface. Highly recommended!" Darlene T. ~ Lucy S "The chip in my guest bathroom started to rust making me worry it would leak. I found Happy Tubs and later sending some pictures to the owner, we set an date for the repair. Showed upward on fourth dimension and its flawless! I would recommend." Lucy S. ~ Tony A "Happy Tubs was a pleasure to practice business with. But similar my realtor said, they came on fourth dimension, stock-still the rust by the overflow in my bathtub and left everything clean again!" Tony A. ~ Bryan W "I wholeheartedly recommend Happy Tubs for bathtub repairs! I of my teenage sons chipped the bathtub and we had company coming over. Arnold was able to get the bathtub repaired the next mean solar day I called and it looks like information technology never happened!" Bryan W. ~ Tracy A "When the painters chipped my bathtub during the remodel I was devastated. A brand new tub we had just put in. I searched for bathtub repair nearly me and found Happy Tubs, the chip repair is amazing, you tin can't even tell the bathtub was damaged in the first identify!" Tracy A. ~ Colleen H "My bathtub was damaged during the window installation. They dropped the window right on the ledge and cracked the cultured marble. I found Happy Tubs when I searched for bathtub repair service near me and they did an amazing crevice repair on my garden tub!" Colleen H. ~ Jessica O "Happy Tubs has the all-time bathtub repair service! They were able to prepare a scissure in the bottom of my tub and even added some extra support so the bathtub wouldn't crack again. The scissure repair looks cracking and feels very stiff!" Jessica O. ~ Tammy S "I am very happy and would recommend Happy Tubs to anyone, they have the all-time bathtub repair service about me! Fixed the many chips in my bathtub and made it look like new." Tammy S. ~ Ashley K "When my cat knocked over a mirror and cracked the bathtub in my principal, I panicked thinking I would accept to go it replaced. Arnold from Happy Tubs came to the rescue though and for about 10% of what replacement would have cost. It's the best bathtub scissure repair company well-nigh me!" Ashley K. ~ John F "I got some quotes on replacing my bathtub due to the large hole on the side my teen caused. I then looked online for bathtub hole repair near me and constitute Happy Tubs. They came out and did an astonishing job on the bathtub. Recommended!" John F. ~ Tom L "Happy Tubs came out on time and repaired the 2 chips in my bathtub in simply i hour and it looks astonishing. They were as well able to go me on the schedule fast and stayed within the quote they gave me for the flake repair." Tom L. ~ Rachel G "I searched for bathtub repair in Arlington, TX after my realtor suggested nosotros fix the chips in the tub prior to the sale. Found Happy Tubs and was impressed with the reviews. Met the owner and you tin can tell he truly wants to aid people. I'yard very happy with the chip repair as well!" Rachel G. ~ Kevin T "Arnold and his team arrived right on time during our agreed upon 1-hour window! They did a keen job with the tub pigsty repair and explained everything to me forth the mode. They left the firm clean and stuck to their e-mail service estimated price." Kevin T. ~

We offer our shower repair services in these cities and the surrounding areas:

McKinney, Allen, Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Dallas, Fort Worth, Garland, Irving, M Prairie, Mesquite, Denton, Carrollton, Bonham, Bloom Mound, Grapevine, Lewisville, Little Elm, Rockwall, Arlington, Southlake, Wylie, Greenville, Rowlett, Sachse, Keller, Bedford, Addison, Coppell

Recent Shower Repairs

Hours


Monday – Fri 8am6pm


Contact


E-mail info@happytubs.com


Dallas, TX 469-844-5292

Boston, MA 617-259-8377

Nashville, TN 615-200-6154

Houston, TX 346-763-9211